The eligibility criteria for admission process is as
- Eligible candidates are shortlisted based on AICTE guidelines. The
eligibility creteria for admission is as follows:
- A Bachelor's Degree in any stream from any reputed
- Minimum 50% marks in qualifying exam for general category
and Minimum 45% marks for reserved category.
- CAT score
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the final Score of
CAT/Written Test marks (as applicable), Group Discussion, Personal Interview,
Presentation (as applicable), Academics and work experience.
- Score in the Common Admission test- 40%
- Score for past academic performance (Graduate degree) -20%
- Written Test/ Group Discussion/lnterview- 30%
- Sports, Extra-Curricular activities, Academic diversity and Gender
- A Merit list will be made based on their performance in Written
Test/ group discussion along with academic performance, CAT and sports/gender
- As mentioned above. The interview will be conducted based on the merit
list. The interview may also be carried out in online mode given the prevailing guidline
for COVID 19 pandemic.
- Final list of selected candidates will be made based on initial
merit list and marks in the interview taking reservation policy into account. The
document verification of the selected candidates will be carried out in
- Call letter will be sent to the candidates as per the final merit list.